OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED FROM 11/12/2022 TO 11/30/2022
We will monitor our "Contact US" and emails during this time frame.
We will do our best to respond as quickly as we can. Happy Holidays
Click on our YouTube Video and check us out
Video can’t be displayed
This video is not available.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
REQUIRED PRIOR TO EVERY QUALIFICATION
- Must complete "In-Classroom" Instructions Refresher Course (Use of Force / De-escalation) prior EVERY qualification
- If you are currently with Enforcement Trainers, Inc. and have a current BSIS Exposed Firearm permit this is still at no cost to you
- Classes held several times throughout the month by appointment only
- Training must be held at our Licensed Training Facility in Fullerton, CA as required
STEPS TO GET SCHEDULED FOR YOUR BSIS QUALIFICATION 1 - 4 WITH ENFORCEMENT TRAINERS, INC.
1. Go to the training calendar for your month and pick the day that works for you that shows USE OF FORCE/ Refresher Class
2. Send us a message through our CONTACT US stating you are requesting a seat in the class to assure a seat is available
3. Wait for a reply which will occur within 48 hours or less for confirmation.
4. When you receive the confirmation a seat is available, please indicate if you will be doing the range following the class or set on a different day. Note* We will need the range to be completed within 2 weeks of the class so we get it done in a timely manner.
REMEMBER: The class is FREE, you only pay for the qualification.
2461 E. Orangethorpe Ave. #215, Fullerton, CA 92831
Please by appointments ONLY
Wednesday 10am - 5pm
Thursday 10am - 5pm
Friday 10am - 5pm
Saturday 10am - 5pm
*Closed Sunday, Monday & Tuesday
and 2 Saturdays
Go to Calendars to see when our office is open
Our Training Mission
We utilize a unique teaching approach that builds confidence in students, increases performance and creates an easy-going, safe environment for learning. We want the learning experience to be fun and enlightening.
REAL TRAINING for REAL LIFE.
SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT1. Before signing up for a class make sure a seat is available.2. Once you have confimred a seat is available, then Secure your SEAT by paying the $35 non-refundable secure your seat.
3. At class the class fees will be collected.
Teaching firearms to all ages from beginnings to advance levels.
We teach the importance of SAFETY and the LEGAL aspects of firearms. The classes can be taught via one on one or group settings. Contact us for more